Digital Banking Support Specialist I
Mid America Bank
Closing Date: May 20, 2023
1511 Friendship Road
Jefferson City, MO 65101
This is a salaried position based out of our Jefferson City branch. The hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
A Digital Banking Support Specialist will be trained to assist customers in the primary areas of retail and business online banking, including but not limited to mobile banking, mobile deposit, bill pay, Zelle; Treasury Management services such as ACH, Wires, Remote deposit capture, positive pay, PCard, and any other digital banking or treasury management solution that the Bank offers. The support specialist will support the frontline, associates, and will escalate customer issues where appropriate.
- Operational & technical support of retail, business, and treasury management digital banking.
- Assisting and troubleshooting for retail online banking including but not limited to mobile banking, mobile deposit, bill pay, Zelle.
- Setup and changes to include but not limited to the following products: Business Online Banking and Treasury Services (ACH, Wires, Remote Deposit, Positive Pay, ACH Positive Pay, and PCard)
- Maintain a working knowledge of the bank's retail and business online banking, treasury management, and purchasing card products, and any new products that may be added.
- Provides support to retail customers.
- Provides support to the Treasury Management Officer and to all treasury customers.
- Complete all assigned required training in a timely manner.
- Assist in special projects related to Digital Banking products and services
- Perform daily office and operational responsibilities as assigned or requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
- Meet all deadlines of any assigned training
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Detail oriented with strong organizational, problem solving, data review and time management skills
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance, or a related field preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience preferred.
- Two plus years of online banking, treasury management, and commercial card product experience preferred.
- Years of experience may be substituted for education requirements or related work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, with the ability to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Ability to occasionally work more than 40 hours per week.
To Apply for this position:
Apply online at Careers | Mid America Bank (midambk.com).