C&S Business Services, Inc.
Closing Date: May 13, 2023
Company Overview: C&S Business Services is a locally owned and operated staffing agency serving Jefferson City and central Missouri since 1977. C&S works with top employers in Jefferson City and central Missouri placing employees in jobs that meet the needs of the employee as well as the employer. C&S Business Services has a variety of jobs including full-time, part-time, as well as seasonal, remote, contract, direct hire, long term, and temporary work across multiple industries (including administrative, government, manufacturing, labor, construction, accounting, clerical, IT and more).
Industry: engineering, GIS
1731 Southridge Drive
Jefferson City, MO 65109
C&S has an immediate opening for a full-time, long-term temporary GIS Technician in Tipton, Missouri.
Salary/hours for GIS Technician: $21/hr.; Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Responsibilities for GIS Technician:
- process service orders and work orders into the GIS and verify data has been properly entered
- update and make changes to land base information
- import and export data to and from the GIS to facilitate the sharing of information
- produce maps, diagrams, drawings and reports using GIS, AutoCAD software, database software and associated plotters, printers &/or copiers
- support and keep abreast of the bylaws, guidelines, policies/procedures and philosophies, rates and energy conservation programs
- observe safety rules and attend monthly safety meetings
- maintain and develop knowledge and skills to meet business requirements
- learn and comply with policies, rules and regulations; attend required training
Requirements for GIS Technician:
- high school diploma or equivalent
- general knowledge of fiber or electrical systems required
- additional education or training related to computer-aided design &/or GIS preferred
- additional education or training related to fundamentals of fiber or electric technology is desirable
- two years or more experience mapping fiber or electric networks with the use of AutoCAD &/or AM/FM/GIS application desired
- knowledge of outage, accounting and customer information systems related to GIS
- must have valid Missouri Drivers License
Apply online (including resume) and/or at 1731 Southridge Drive, Jefferson City. Questions can be directed to 573-635-9295.
Skills/Keywords: GIS, AutoCAD, engineering
To Apply for this position:
Apply online at www.cs-business.com (including resume) and/or at 1731 Southridge Drive, Jefferson City. Questions can be directed to 573-635-9295.