Youth Mentors for school year and Summer
Closing Date: May 25, 2023
Boys and Girls Club Jefferson City, seeking Youth Development Professionals for the Summer program.
Do you enjoy working with kids? Do you want an opportunity to make a positive impact in the lives of today’s youth? Are you a creative, energetic person who enjoys a challenge? If so, the Boys and Girls club Jefferson City may have an opportunity for you!
Enjoy a fun, friendly work environment.
- Great team of staff to work with every day.
- A growing national movement in which to work your way up.
Enjoy the perks.
- Have-a-life schedule: NO weekends!
- Great uniform: Jeans or shorts and BGC T shirt.
- Gain valuable youth development experience.
- Make a difference in children’s lives.
- Get paid to play every day!
- Plans and implements activities with BGC youth. Activities may include sports, outdoor recreation, education, art, performing arts, culinary arts, homework help, swimming, and more.
- Manages, motivates, and energizes a group of 20-25 youth.
- Focuses on youth enrichment and safety.
- Manages the classroom effectively.
- Provides guidance and be a positive role model to members.
- Reports directly to the Site Director.
May 29th paid training begins.
June 5th Summer program begins.
Monday through Friday, closed July 4h
- $12.50 per hour.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.50 - $15.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
To Apply for this position:
Email resume to email@example.com
or apply at 1105 Lafayette St, Jefferson City, Mo